Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Argh - nuntium ducentesimum duodenonagesimum

At our TCT retreat, Diana shared a lot of her thread with us.   I've been using the Lizbeth metallic to see if I want to order some for the "season".  I've been making things but unwilling to photograph them until they are blocked (ironed).  I thought I had enough for a second flake from the lovely Rose color but I guess not.
As metallic threads go, this is very nice.  It still kinks a bit and I have to be careful to tat a tiny bit more loosely or the rings don't close but all in all. It's pretty good.

That is my completely unsolicited opinion.... : )

7 comments:

  1. ...ironed!😂😂
    That thread looks great from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be able to finish it? Will you buy more of the thread?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's like a terrible cliffhanger.. Diane has said she'll send me enough to finish. I like the Rose but I don't think enough to buy an entire ball of it.

      Delete
  3. Never fear! I will make it to the post office today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful start to that snowflake!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s going to be a beautiful snowflake,
    Thank you for the information on the metallic thread, I brought some but not tried it yet. Trying to finish up a doily

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!