Saturday, September 8, 2018

Bits and bobs and a another "almost done" - - nuntium trecesimum primum

I've been making these little cuties with the ends of bobbins.  As you can see, I'm not much of a judge of how much thread is needed.

And here's further proof.  I wanted to try Robin Perfetti's Ice Dance variation (Thank you, Robin!) and used the rest of Diane's mysterious much-thinner-than-Lizbeth-metallic-but-still-very-nice thread.

Sigh!  Diane, will you send me three arm lengths?  (I'll bring your favorite beverage next year to the TCT!)  It's on a skinny longer spool and it was in a set of other threads... SIM STJ-C037H3

5 comments:

  1. It’s not always judge amount of thread needed, but I like the little motifs made with left overs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I’m the opposite - I wind my shuttles FULL for everything and worry about the extra later 😬

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea me too with above comment I find it help if I want cut out of start over a mistake. I love you tatting too😍🌻😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m with Cindy I wind the shuttles full and then plan to do with any left over after.

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!