Saturday, November 17, 2018

bookmark - nuntium trecesimum septimum

I recently got an email from a craft fair customer asking if I would have bookmarks at the early November show.  I made four (as asked) and no one asked for them.  I did sell some though.

Here's one from Robin Perfetti's book:
I really do love Robin's patterns and this is no exception.  I found it pleasing to make and it's called Diamond Braid.  Despite my husband's claim of this being the ugliest variegated thread (Lizbeth Jewel), it sold first!

I am delighted that people still read books with actual paper pages.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, there’s definitely still a place for tatted bookmarks! Did you sell much overall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they still do read books, I find it amazing that something that we do and really is not pleasing to the eye colour wise sells first. I am not fond of that thread colours but it has made a nice bookmark, I too love Robins patterns always a pleasure to tat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny about what you think wont sell and then it sells first. Robin is a great designer love her stuff too😄

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!