Thursday, August 10, 2017

That's not tatting - nuntium duocentesimum septuagesimum sextum

 What could they possibly be?  Unfortunately they take away from tatting time.  But done now.  Here's a hint.

Here are a few "Twinkle, Twinkle"s that I made on our TCT retreat.  This is one of Frivole's lovely (and free) patterns.

In case you're interested:  It's been a week since the explosion now.  I can't help but admire our president (of the school) who was in the blast and yet continues to lead us with grace, poise and determination.  High school will open right after Labor Day.  We don't know where yet but they are committed to having all the activities that we always do.  We at the other campus will start in less than two weeks and try to have school as normal.  This will be an interesting year.


7 comments:

  1. Haha! Minimus is the curriculum I purchased for two of my grandchildren a few years ago. They loved it!

    I think it's time for me to tat a few more stars. I did enjoy Twinkile, Twinkle.

    I hope the beginning of the school year goes as smoothly as possilble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't publish if I might ruin the surprise.
    I am guessing those are origami mice.
    Your stars are wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ding! Ding! You are RIGHT! I use them to teach prepositions in Latin and the main character is a mouse.

      Delete
    2. Pretty cool!!! :) I might have wanted to learn Latin with a cool teacher like you!! :)

      Delete
  3. They look like the little paper things we used to use to 'tell your fortune'. Love the beads added to Twinkle Twinkle. It'll be hard to carry on as normal, best of luck to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your twinkle bookmarks and twinkle snowflakes beautiful colours, it's a lovely pattern
    Best of luck going to be hard at the start of the year, hopefully it will get easier as the year goes on,

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!