Saturday, January 20, 2018

Better - nuntium ducentesimum octogesimum

Well, it's done.  It will serve as a good back up if I don't get the other one completed.

I pressed it but didn't have time to take a picture.  I'm ready to assemble it but am currently in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to attend an opera- Turnadot!  That sounds pretty posh, doesn't it?  One of my former students is in it, so my good friend and colleague and I have driven here so we can see him in action.

But tonight we are here in an Air BnB and our big plan is to sit and tat together!  Double fun!

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful in the natural State fun to see🌿🌹🌿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I hope your opera-gazing and communal tatting worked out according to plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is gorgeous! Enjoy the opera. I've always wanted to attend one, and to attend one that a former student is in is a fabulous opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your weekend, beautiful piece of tatting

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!