Sunday, September 11, 2016

Results - nuntium duocentesimum undequadrigesimum

As my English friend would say, I'm pretty chuffed!
I got first place and a sweepstakes and another award from a local business for best overall tatted piece.

This is very exciting and so fun because of all the people who saw it and sent me pictures of it with themselves.  And a student I had 15 years ago even spotted it and contacted me!

What complete fun!  Thank you for all the encouragement since May!  And Renulek, thank you for the most gorgeous pattern!

Now to solve the problem of how to get into doorways again, my head is quite swollen!

12 comments:

  1. Well pin a rose on your nose :) you did it!!!! Congratulations wonderful job and very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed your post where you talked about entering this! Congratulations!! And a State Fair, too!!! Fabulous!! This is very exciting, and we're all so happy for you! Wonderful that you're hearing from so many people, too!

    Not only is your tatting beautiful (excellent colors), but your presentation is perfect! You have every right to be chuffed!! Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle congratulations for you and for me :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! Congratulations! Well deserved. And the feedback is a cherry on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Michelle! Well deserved, it's a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muchas felicidades Michelle. Te lo mereces porque hiciste un maravilloso trabajo.Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fantastic Michelle well done, I bet you are really 'chuffed' and 'gobsmacked'

    ReplyDelete
  9. how gorgeous! Well tatted and lovely colors set off the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot Woot! A Twin Cities Tatter at her finest :) Congratulations again. Keep fighting those doorways!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!! :) Totally earned and deserved!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!