|Bridesmaids by Mary Konior|
1. I don't like to crochet, not a bit.
2. Crocheting with tiny thread is even worse.
3. Vintage thread while lovely can be a trick to work with.
4. A pattern with just rings can still consume a LOT of thread.
5. The possibility that one doesn't have enough of said vintage thread can be nerve-wracking.
6. Nerve-wracking can have a -w- or not.
7. Dark blue isn't nearly as pleasing on the handkerchief as the lighter blue.
8. My eyes aren't what they used to be. Not even close...
9. An ironing board cover which looks clean can still make mysterious brown spots on white handkerchiefs which then have to be "woolited" out. Twice. Because I didn't catch on that it was the cover, not the iron.
Now I move on to Sulky thread which Diane the Lace-Lovin' Librarian has so graciously sent me. Wahoo!! She is so generous and this thread is FUN!
Latin for today: nullam theam hodie habui! = I didn't have any tea today!